sQuidIn March 2018 we introduced sQuid as our preferred method of payment for school meals and visits. We aim to be a cashless school.
What does sQuid do?
- enables you to pay for dinners
- offers a highly secure payment site
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
- offers you the ability to set automated email/SMS payment reminders
How does sQuid help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school 24/7 so stops you having to write cheques or search for cash to send to school
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate, there is no waiting for cheques to clear
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- you never need miss a payment or have insufficient credit with automated email/SMS alerts
- sQuid is quick and easy to use
How does sQuid help our school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- payments do not bounce
- reduces paper ‘waste’
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises.
How do I get started?
We will send you an activation letter containing your temporary username and password to enable you to setup your sQuid account. You can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at school.