All children must be dressed in accordance with the school dress code:
Sweatshirts/cardigans Navy blue, plain or with school logo
Trousers/shorts Navy blue – full length (not legging or jeans)
Shorts Navy blue above the knee, sports shorts are not allowed
Skirts/pinafores Navy blue of a suitable length
Polo shirts Emerald green / white, plain or with school logo
Gingham dresses Navy blue or emerald green of a suitable length
Footwear Plain dark coloured sensible shoes with no logos, no trainers and please avoid flip flops and strappy sandals
Outdoor clothing On most days children will be outside during break time and lunch times, please ensure that suitable outdoor clothing (a coat with a hood) is worn to school each day
Jewellery We cannot be responsible for the loss or damage to jewellery worn for school and so request that pupils do not wear jewellery for school
School bags There is very little room in the classrooms, so we ask that you do not send your children to school with unnecessarily big bags.
Please ensure that all items are clearly named
School polo shirts, sweatshirts, P.E kits etc. are available to buy from Tescos, uniform can be ordered on-line at www.myclothing.com Many supermarkets also stock sweatshirts and cardigans. These are perfectly acceptable as long as they are plain navy blue.
If your child is unable to wear uniform for a day, for any reason, please ensure that they wear the appropriate colours.
Dress For Safety In P.E. Activities
- The school P.E Kit is a white t-shirt and dark shorts,
- Sweatshirts or tracksuits may be worn for outdoor P.E. lessons when the weather is cold,
- Usually children will work in bare feet when doing PE in the hall, pumps are required for outdoor work or occasionally in the hall,
- Jewellery may not be worn for P.E. sessions and must be removed prior to the lesson. If earrings/studs cannot be removed because they have recently been inserted then children will only be allowed to proceed with the lesson if they cover their earrings with tape. Staff are not permitted to remove or replace earrings in children’s ears,
- Children in the older classes may have swimming lessons at some time during the year and will need a swimsuit, towel and cap if they have long hair,
- Children will not be allowed to participate in swimming lessons if they are wearing earrings/studs,
- All items should be clearly marked with the child’s name and kept in a drawstring bag.