APPOINTMENT OF 2 LUNCHTIME SUPERVISORS - 1 x PERMANENT 1 x TEMPORARY
Two Lunchtime Supervisors are required to join our experienced team who are responsible for supervising children and leading play activities during the lunchtime. The successful candidates will be expected to supervise children throughout the lunchtime break. One post is permanent but subject to a 6 month probationary period and one post is temporary to cover a long term absence.
Duties vary between the dining room, the playground, the field and the classroom if required. Applicants need to be reliable, dedicated and have good communication skills in order to liaise with children and other staff members. They should be willing to join in games, oversee quiet activities and supervise play in the playground.
Please email any questions/enquiries to email@example.com
Closing date: Completed applications should be returned to the Deputy Headteacher, Mr R Lian, at the school by Friday 7th May 2021. Applications can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held during the week commencing 10th May 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service Check in line with section 115 of the Police Act 1997.
APPOINTMENT OF A PART TIME MPS EARLY YEARS TEACHER.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic Early Years Teacher who is committed to providing an outstanding education for all children. Applicants should have a secure knowledge of the Early Years curriculum and have a commitment to excellence.
We would like you to be:
- Positive, with high expectations for yourself, colleagues and our children
- An excellent class teacher with a secure knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
- Professional and hard working with a proven track record of EYFS teaching
- A team player who is organised with good communication skills
- Focussed on providing high quality learning experiences for our children
- Enthusiastic with a sense of humour
- Committed to the school community
- Knowledgeable of KS1 teaching.
We can offer:
- A caring environment with children who are eager to learn and behave well
- A supportive working environment
- A commitment to your professional development
- A highly motivated team of staff, governors and parents who are committed to building on the many strengths of the school
- Established good practices
Alongside your application form please provide your answer to ‘How does Early Years education prepare children to be a successful learner?’ Your answer should be no more than 2 sides of A4.
Please return completed application forms to Mrs P Smith, either by email to email@example.com or by post to Grenoside Community Primary School, Nofolk Hill, Sheffield, S35 8QB.
To arrange a visit to the school please contact the school office on 01142467380.
The closing date is 17th May and interviews will be held 20th and 21st May 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
We value our diverse workforce and aim to work together to make the most of our differences. We welcome applications from everyone. Under the Disability Confident Scheme, disabled applicants, who meet the essential criteria of this job, are guaranteed an interview.